Math Talk For Place Value. Rounding to the nearest 10 & 100. It takes rounding to the next level.
This set of place value math task cards comes in both black/white and color for easy printing. Give each student a worksheet. This rounding activity meets common core math standards 3nbt 1 & 2.
Simply Show Students The Front Of The Card,.
These sets of 24 task cards can be used as a center or to play scoot. Place value can be defined as the value represented by a digit in a number on the basis of its position in the number. Students are given a number & they must list all of the numbers that will round to the given number.
They Are Great For Review,.
Discuss one question at a time. Use divided binder pages along with number and base 10 cards to show place value. Slide cards into binder pages.
Give Each Student A Worksheet.
The place value is the position of each digit in a number.
Related Posts for Math Talk For Place Value
- 1St Grade Progress By Weeks
- Position Time Graph Worksheet Pdf
- Biology Plant Webquest Answer Key
- Slope Intercept Word Problems Worksheet
- Short Skits Friendship For Kids
- All Number Talk Strategies Tools
- Proton And Electron Worksheet
- Teaching Letter Sound Correspondence Activities
- Go Math Grade 4 Pdf
- Photography Price Guide Pdf